Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Things You Might Not Expect To Find in The Naked Earl, But Will

I feel pretty safe making this list today because Sally should be several hundred miles away from me by now, as she continues her road-trip college and conference tour.

Anyway, in honor of Ann and Wendy and their sick little "organization" compulsions...and also because I have been working feverishly on a book and haven't thought of anything else to blog about...and because I managed to talk Sally into letting me read this book a few weeks ago, while the rest of you lucky readers can only get it now...I offer the following list, color-coded for Ann:

1. A Very Virile Butler
2. Whips and Chains and Manacles, Oh My!
3. A Young Lady Engaged in Tipsy Self-Discovery
4. X-Rated Shrubbery
5. Naked People Everywhere
6. Botanists in Love
7. Hell Freezing Solid (so we are told)
8. A Desperate Duchess
9. Stage Fright...so to speak
10. The Ruins of A Windswept Castle (Eve, you should be so proud of Sally! It has a dungeon and everything!)

What are you waiting for? Go forth and read!

4 comments:

Eve Silver said...

I'm in deadline hell, but I'm dying to read His Nakedness!!! So I'd better finish this book earlyu so I can grab Sally's The Naked Earl from the top of the pile.

Ann Christopher said...

Are you being snarky about the whole organization obsession thing, Caroline? I detect a little snark.

Is the actual book color-coded also?

Sally, sounds like it'll be another great addition to the NAKED series. Can't wait to read it!

Ann

Lois said...

Ooh, I love it!! Alas, it's going to take me a couple weeks until I can make it to the bookstore, so I'll try from thinking of the butler, the shrubs, all the naked people, and castles and dungeons and the like. :) But I bet it'll go really fast, especially with all the books looking at me that I still have to read! LOL

Lois

Phoebe Belsley said...

Sorry, Ann, the book is not color-coded. I want to see if you can crack my code, heh heh.

Lois and Eve, you have a treat in store! It's a very funny book.